Friday, September 4, 2009

Bacon Day is off and running in Oz

We just officially finished breakfast and are starting to make lunch. We had bacon cups and bacon sushi; yes, we had sushi for breakfast. It was amazing and with enough leftovers we will probably have it for lunch as well.

For lunch we're trying Bacon Beer Cheese soup to go with our BLTs and some other great concoctions that people are making but I don't yet know what they are.

The reason I'm posting is because of a comment. Ross, an optometrist, has to work today, but he is greeting all his patients with "Happy International Bacon Day." This is great. I hope that you find bacon for all your meals, and thanks for celebrating how you can!

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

3 comments:

Kevan said...

It's 1.5 hours until it's officially Bacon Day in California, and I can hardly wait! Yay for bacon!!! Been telling all my friends, carrying the banner over here in the USA.

:)

Unknown said...

I suggest you show reruns of "Green Acres", Arnold the Pig was IMO the star of that show

Alexa said...

Thanks Kevan and r, I had forgotten about Green Acers, That is great! Hope you had great days, just recovering from the Bacon Madness.

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?